It’s a bit silly, but I woke up with this idea and I just had to sketch it out. Ninja Penguin is the character that introduces Japanese prefectures in our book aptly titled, Ninja Penguin Talks Japanese in Japan.
Please check out the book and let me know what you think.
Hikoichi — Japanese Reader Collection Vol 1 by Clay and Yumi Boutwell
Now in Paperback (and eBook) and ONLY $6.99 for the paperback! (USD)
• All Japanese have furigana (in the paperback) and romaji for those starting out.
• The book has 113 pages with four full traditional Japanese stories about Hikoichi and a complete glossary at the end.
• Every sentence is broken down word-for-word.
• The full story in Japanese only is also provided so you can practice reading without interruption.
• We have included a simple and mostly literal English translation for you to check your understanding (Don’t cheat! Work through the Japanese first!).
• Download the FREE MP3s to listen while you study.
While beginners to Japanese can get a lot from this, hiragana knowledge is required.
We have kept the price as low as possible. It isn’t very often you can find books for learning Japanese under $10! With the MP3s included this is an exceptional value that will help you advance in your Japanese.
Available at Amazon.com and www.TheJapanShop.com