We have a number of Japanese lessons and readers available for INSTANT download. Click on any link to be directed to PayPal. A link will be emailed to you immediately after payment.
101 Common Japanese Idioms Download for $6.99 (SKU SKU17614)
Learn 101 useful Japanese idioms. What happens if your mouth is heavy? Or if you use people with your chin? Or when you grind sesame? Find out all about these idioms and many more. Beginners can get a lot out of this product, but hiragana and very basic Japanese is recommended.
- 52 Megs
- Printable PDF
- Over 300 MP3s with each phrase and example sentence
- Flash eBook for interactive studying and listening
- Works on both PCs and Macs
Beginners Vocabulary Flash Download for $4.99 (SKU SKU17375)
We have packed well over 500 sounds files into this cross platform Flash program. Hundreds of extremely useful vocabulary are grouped into categories for ease of learning. Beginners Japanese Vocabulary Download
- Flash program for interactive studying and listening
- 500+ MP3s included
- Works on both PCs and Macs
One of the greatest challenges a language learner faces is speaking on the phone. This downloadable study pack includes many dialogs and useful example sentences for both casual home conversations and more polite office speech. The set of dialogs and common phrases found in this pack should help bolster your phone skills. The skits contain many of the most common phrases and situations you will encounter. Covered skills include answer the phone, asking for someone, passing the phone, explaining someone isn’t there, taking a message and ending a call for both office and home calls To study on the go, feel free to dump the MP3 files to a CD or your MP3 player for listening in the car or on the go.
- A 16 page PDF with all dialogs and phrases explained and translated
- Eight audio dialogs
- Separate MP3 files for each dialog and every common phrase (80 MP3 files)
- HTML files that link all single MP3 files with each dialog or phrase for easy access
- Two cheat sheets for business and home with the most useful phrases for printing and posting next to your phone
- One 23 minute MP3 with all dialogs and commentary for those wishing to listen to everything as a whole on their MP3 players or to burn it on a CD
Hand Idioms PDF, Flash, and MP3 Download for $2.99 (SKU SKU17611)
Learn forty useful Japanese idioms all relating to the hand. Have you ever wanted to know what spitting in your hand means? Or taking your hand for a ride? Or what happens when you don’t have any hands at all? Beginners can get a lot out of this product, but hiragana and very basic Japanese is recommended.
- eBook in Flash for interactive studying and listening
- 21 Page Printable PDF
- Individual MP3s for every idiom and example sentence
- 40 additional MP3s for hearing the Japanese, a pause for repetition, the English meaning, the Japanese example sentence, a pause, and the English meaning.
- Works with both PCs and Macs
Hikoichi and the Young Lord Download for $0.99 (SKU SKU17730)
Hikoichi and the Young Lord Instant gratification! Purchase this PDF, Flash, and MP3 download pack and get instant download access. You can begin studying in minutes. Enjoy practicing your listening and reading skills with this story about a famous, young, and wise man who catches the attention of the local ruler. Beginners can get a lot out of this product, but hiragana and basic Japanese is required.
- An E-Book in Flash for interactive reading and listening
- A 7 Page PDF with the Story, a running gloss, and Japanese only pages (for printing)
- A MP3 recording of the story
- Works with PCs or Macs
Hiragana Pack Download for $5.99 (SKU 1)
Everything you need to quickly and painlessly learn hiragana. Includes: 5 printable PDFs including our 48 page Hiragana Booklet, Flashcards and Posters AND 500 + HTML files including lessons, quizzes and audio files. In all, almost 10 megs of media to aid in the mastering of Hiragana.
- 48 Printable PDF
- PDF Posters; PDF Practice Writing Pad; MP3s
Ikkyuu-san PDF Reader with MP3 Download for $5.99 (SKU SKU17594)
Ikyuu-san is a famous legend of a priest who is very wise. A shogun wants to test Ikyuu-san by asking him to catch a tiger in a picture. How does Ikyuu-san tell the shogun that is impossible without insulting him? Beginners can get a lot out of this product, but hiragana and very basic Japanese is required.
- eBook in Flash for interactive reading and listening
- a 9 Page PDF for printing (or viewing on your computer)
- MP3 recording of the story both slow and normal speed
- Special bonus: Flash Common Household Vocabulary
- Works on PCs and Macs