If you are a user and you are having trouble with the app, please check this page for any known issues and then call (1-866-837-3607) or email us for support. Thank you!!
Welcome to Japanese Dialogues & Conversation
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please call us at 1-866-837-3607 (Florida, USA Time) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get started quickly!
This app allows you to understand how sentences are constructed in Japanese and also to learn vocabulary in context.
The heart of the app is the “My Dialogs” section.
Tapping Dialogues will pull up the below:
This main Dialogue page shows all your installed Dialogue Packs. A Dialogue Pack is a group of dialogues in a theme such as at a restaurant, with a friend, or on a date.
Since this is a fresh install, only the free dialogues are shown. If you buy a Dialogue Pack (in oMise or tapping “Get more Dialogs.”), you will see it here after downloading.
Tapping FREE Dialogues will show all the dialogues in that Dialogue Pack:
The Free Dialogue Pack comes with 4 dialogues, but each paid Dialogue Pack comes with 7 to 20 dialogues.
Choose a particular dialogue and the following screen appears:
The default is to hide romaji and English. You can change the default in the Options menu.
Tapping “Show Romaji” and “Show English” gives us a screen like this:
- Go Back goes to the main Dialogues menu
- View Vocabulary shows all the vocabulary in alphabetical order from this particular dialogue. Tap any word there to hear it spoken.
- The button plays the entire dialogue in order. You can set it to play pauses for repetition in the Options menu.
- Tap each line to hear just that line.
- Tap the to read grammatical and cultural notes and view all the vocabulary broken down for just that line. Tapping any word there will play the sound:
Tapping will show all the vocabulary from all dialogues installed. You can search and tap to hear it spoekn. Right now, that is all it does, but we plan to add flashcards, quizzes, and games to make this section as interactive as the Dialogues section.
Tapping allows you to purchase and instantly download other Dialogue Packs. Please check out our selection!
Tapping brings up the Options menu:
Here you can:
- Set the font size
- Toggle Romaji
- Toggle English
- And have the button pause for repetition or just play straight through
Please contact us if you have any questions or if anything is unclear. We will add to this tutorial as we get feedback.
Here’s to your Japanese!