Japanese Dialogues App
Buy our new Dialogues apps and get up to three free downloads!(see below for details; offer good until September 1, 2012)
I’ve been working with Paul Stevenson from the Australian software development company Dependency on a few projects. Our first collaboration are these two apps.
And I couldn’t be more excited about it. Have you ever wanted to press pause or do an instant lookup on a word while listening to two native Japanese speakers conversing? With this app you can.
Every word is defined and explaned. Every line and every vocabulary word has a sound file–over 1,500 sound files! And even better, if you buy one or both of these apps, I’d like to give you a free download. (still see below)
Today, I woke up to discover that these two apps were even covered in an article by Japan Today.
- Every word in every dialogue is defined with recordings by native speakers
- Tap a single line to hear just that
- Tap the play button to hear the dialogue read naturally, line by line
- Turn on “pause for repetition” to practice speaking what you are hearing
- Hide / show romaji and English translation in the Options Menu
- Universal App for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad
- Retina display for iPhone and iPad also included
- Over 1,500 sound files
I really feel like this is a great resource for students of Japanese. I wish I had something like this when I was starting out. If you are a beginner or upper beginner wanting to understand sentence structure as well as wanting to pick up essential vocabulary in daily conversation, please check these apps out.
FREE DOWNLOAD OFFER: [Expires September 1, 2012]
If you do decide to buy any of the apps, please email me (clay at theJapanShop.com) your iTunes receipt and I’ll send you the links to up to three of our popular dialogues downloads. We’ve spent countless hours massaging some of the data (just a small portion of all you get in the iPhone apps!) into downloads that sell from $4.99 to $8.99 each.
- If you buy one of the Dialogue iPhone apps, I’ll send you one of the downloads (you can choose)
- If you buy both Dialogue iPhone apps, I’ll send you all THREE downloads.
The downloads include a PDF, Kindle, and Nook version as well as all the MP3s for those dialogues. It is just another conveniant way for you to learn.