Today is Wednesday (at least in Florida) and I decided to put two popular books up for a super sale.
Mangajin was the greatest magazine for Japanese learners in the 90’s. The magazine is sadly deceased, but it lives on with these two compilations.
Book One’s Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Translating Japanese Manga into English, The Manga Market, Politeness Levels and Pronunciation Guide
- Yoroshiku o-negai shimasu
- Feminine Speech
- Gaijin Bloopers (learn potential pitfalls!
- Hiragana, Katakana and Mangau
- Ohayou Gozaimasu & Omedetou Gozaimasu
- Creative Kanji Readings
- Domo, the All-Purpose Word
- Baka, the Basic Insult
- And Much more!
Book Two’s Table of Contents:
- Yappari (I knew it!)
- Abunai (dangerous)
- Maitta (I give up!)
- common gestures
- and much more
Mangajin was great. If you haven’t heard about it, please checkout the product scans and information on the product page.