First the freebie.
Years ago we produced a Hiragana learning pack. It included a hiragana flashcards PDF that could be printed. I had a request for Katakana flashcards using the same format.
And for the Not Freebie…
(Drum roll please)
We just uploaded a new $5 download. It is a reader for upper beginners called Ikkyuu-san and the Tiger.
Ikyuu-san is a famous legend of a priest who is very wise. A shogun wants to test Ikyuu-san by asking him to catch a tiger in a picture. How does Ikyuu-san tell the shogun that is impossible without insulting him? Beginners can get a lot out of this product, but hiragana and very basic Japanese is required.
- An E-Book in Flash for interactive reading and listening
- A 9 Page PDF (for printing)
- A slow MP3 recording of the story
- A normal speed MP3 recording
- And as a special Flash bonus on common household vocabulary–click on any word to hear it
And here is a screenshot of the Flash program:
Please check out the product page for more screen shots and information.